Coronavirus – Company Update
To our valued customers,
Your safety is our number one priority.
As we start the reopening process following the Government Advice, Mobility Direct North Ltd will be implementing proper safety measures at all of our retailer shops and workshop. Our priority is to protect our colleagues, customers and communities and to play our part in helping to reduce the further spread of the COVID-19 virus.
The new safety guidelines include:
- Limiting the number of customers in shops
- Encouraging, where possible, that our customers to shop alone or with one other (to limit numbers)
- Installing temporary barriers
- Clear signage explaining social distancing measures inside/outside the shops
- Markings inside the shops to indicate correct distancing
- Installing cleaning stations and using PPE
- Installing panels to protect staff & customers at desks
- Implementing safe distancing collections and deliveries at customer homes
It is crucial that we implement proper safety measures, and we would like to thank all Mobility Direct North colleagues and customers for their commitment as we have endeavour to safeguard the health and wellbeing of all throughout this unprecedented period.
You can now phone us for appointments, to arrange, serving, repairs and enquiries about sales and part exchanging, you can visit our website or social media pages and communicate with us if you have any questions. Our shops are opening up for your personal visit or if you prefer a socially distanced demonstration at your home, we can come and see you.
We will continue to keep everyone updated through our website news pages and social media.
To all our local communities, customers and staff; please stay safe and positive, follow all recommended government guidelines and we look forward to welcoming you back and continue to provide our usual customer experience.