WHY DO WE SAY IT’S WORRY-FREE?
Your lease includes all the services and support you need, whether you’re popping to the shops or traveling a little further, you get:
- A new scooter or powered wheelchair every three years
- Around 300 products to choose from
- Insurance from RSA Motability
- 24 hour ‘Get You Home’ recovery from Motability Assist
- Servicing, maintenance and repairs
- Tyres and battery replacement
- A dedicated UK-based Customer Services team
- Free no obligation home demonstrations
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE FOR THE MOTABILITY SCHEME?
You qualify for the scheme if you, or the child, receives one of the following allowances and you have at least 12 months remaining on the award:
- The Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance
- The Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment
- The War Pensioners’ Mobility Supplement
- The Armed Forces Independence Payment
THE AFFORDABLE WAY TO GET MOBILE
With the Motability Scheme you simply exchange some of your allowance for the scooter or powered wheelchair of your choice on a three year lease. We have around 300 products to choose from with the most costing much less than your allowance. All we ask is that you make a £100 Non-refundable Payment before you take delivery. Then at the end of your lease, as a thank you, you will be eligible for a £100 End of Contract Bonus.
HOW DO YOU CHOOSE THE RIGHT ONE?
It‘s important to choose the scooter or powered wheelchair that matches your needs and lifestyle. There are a range of different sizes available, and the right one for you will depend on factors such as:
- The distance you have to travel
- The weight you need to carry
- The space you’ve got to store it
- Whether you need to use it inside you home
There will be a lot of other things you’ll want to consider before selecting your product, such as trying it out in your local area and at home. We, as your Motability specialist will run through all of the details and make sure you are comfortable and confident with your new product before you sign your lease.
“I would like to say a big thank you to Andy for all the help and support he has given to us and come up with a wheelchair which suits us just fine… well done.. it has changed our lives. Andy is a very good sympathetic person to have on your team and I will certainty recommend you”
Mrs Atkinson, Royal British Legion